[bksvol-discuss] Book Editing short cuts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:43:05 -0400

O.k. I am getting um, buried under a pile of scanned but not quite ready to
submit books.  I have Kurzweil 8 and I am awaiting my copy of nine, come on
Mr. Post man, smile.  Anyway, what "short cuts" could I use to get these
books which are for the most part great scans ready for bookshare without
reading them thoroughly?  As I do read a lot of my stuff thoroughly and fix
on the fly using the BN, but it is a time consuming process.

Would love some pointers.  They are mostly nonfiction books.  And on average
about three hundred pages.

Thanks.

And do you all add words that you know are spelled right to the spelling
dictionary in Kurzwiel or leave it alone.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council