[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Courier

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:12:56 -0500

yep it is a Ipod, plus.

I can "read"

text, braille, and daisy files.  So even if a book isn't available as a Mp3
we can listen to it on the BC.  It also can play Mp3s too.

I have mine sitting on the desk here, connected to an external speaker, and
I listen to it, when I am scanning new books.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.