[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Check-In

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:40:43 -0600

Hi Sue,

It's not very pretty, but here's what I do:

I type in the name of the file, without location or extension (it seems not to
take the full name of a file), then press enter.  The screen says "The filename
you have entered does not exist or is not valid."  I press "Okay," and then,
instead of putting in the filename, I can browse.

Like I say--not pretty, but it works!

Sandi