[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Approved not in library

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:15:03 +0000

Hi Russ,

Here it is:
https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/1062802/Killer%2Bin%2Bthe%2BKitchen%252C%2BA%2BMurder%2BShe%2BWrote%2BMystery

Right now we can’t find recently added books by searching because our system is
tied down updating all of the new categories. The books are there, just
temporarily hidden. I can get to them as needed though. This will only be the
case with books just approved and not with all books in the collection though.

Best,

Madeleine