[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Approvals for the Immediate Future

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:23:36 -0800 (PST)

The Bookshare staff is working hard today to clear the list.  Gustavo did not
approve the books in advance, but I believe he was planning on approving them
this week, since he was scheduled to go on vacation next week.

  Carrie

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Whoever it is seems to be working to clear the admin
queue--66 books have been added so far today. It's 5
p.m. PST and I keep checking Jake's list and finding
that more books have been added.

Was Gusatavo ill? Did he approve all these books in
advance? Or is someone working very hard and overtime
today to clear the list?

Cindy