[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Accepted

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:23:52 -0700

Hi, Tim, medieval names don't bother me as I am fond of names to begin
with. So if you scan them, I will proofread them so you won't have to
deal with that. I'm not saying how fast I'll do the work because I still
have a project but will be happy to help someone out provided I can bug
the submitter about any text questions I might have. Regards, Kim.