[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bobbsey Twins

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:34:40 -0500

Hi Valerie,

No problem;

Susan

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:10 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Bobbsey Twins

Dear Susan;

I had forgotten and have not found a way to organize those requests yet.  So
sorry; not meaning to be rude, but helpful.  I have so many I had not
thought of people wanting to do all or a lot of a set, but rather some
people need them as "breathers" from the heavy, longer tomes.

Just remind me when I announce I am scanning one if I forget.  I learn.
eventually.  LOL

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce