[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Bloodwood"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

If the ISBN is 9780727864208  and the   this is the book  can get it from my
library.

Gary, thanks for your effort, but your ISBN was highlighted in blue and I
couldn't read it smile
Bloodwood / Gillian Bradshaw.
Publication Info.       Sutton : Severn House, 2007.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: