[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blood and Gold

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

Ernie,

I'd say just release it. There may be Kurzweill
volunteers who aren't on the list to reply who will
take it. Or  has it been on the download list forever?
How long has it been there? If more than six months, I
revise my comment and would agree with you that if no
one replies in a few days--maybe a week, because
students are returning to school and getting settled
and may not read their mail for a few days--reject it.

Cindy