[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blocks of text how-to

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:08:34 -0800

Hi, Courtney, I've tried doing as you suggest. It works sort of. The problem
comes when MS Word decides to go other than where I want to go. I have a
feeling that I lost focus. I want to put in a block of possibly 20 pages in
a document. I can send part of the scanned text (as it appears) and a
working copy of what I did with the same text. Mind you, I don't expect any
oohs and aahs or "my doesn't that look pretty." I did format it a bit
according to some guidelines I got from a fellow list member. I suppose I'll
have to do this in dribs and drabs and not in one swell foop (deliberate
Spoonerism). If you want to write me offlist for purposes of general
shoptalk, schmoozing, etc., write me at this email address:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxxx Regards, Kim Friedman.