[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blocks of text how-to

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:40:58 -0500

You already know how then. In the context you are speaking of highlighting is the same thing as selecting.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
 http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Blocks of text how-to
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 3:26 PM

Blocks of text how-to

How do you isolate a block
of text and copy it to a clipboard? Can I send a block of text where
I'm having trouble? I'm reading the file in Microsoft Word 2003.
Regards, Kim.

__________ Information from
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database
4893 (20100224) __________

The message was checked by
ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com