[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank pages in a book?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:10:26 -0500

But Kaitlyn,  if the pattern of optical noise on the page were. . . ahaem.
. . intriguing, you may want to edit the pattern to improve its
'accessibility', rather than remove it.  Adult blind readers are people
too! [chuckles]

Aloysius

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/09/2005 10:50 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank pages in a book?

Thank-you for the input here. The suggestions everyone has put out I kind
of
thought were right. If I am unsure I will edit carefully:)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number
of
moments that take your breath away:)