[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank lines after page numbers

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:05:29 -0400

Hello!  As for me, I have seen the touch phone and I just got an
IPhone for my birthday!  But now, I have not seen the phones you guys
are talking about.  I have seen the flip ones where you can slide it
and it has buttons?  Thanks!

On 3/18/13, Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> spot before I could make the call.
>> On 3/18/2013 10:25 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
>>> chuckle  again
>>>
>>> And roger, (and maybe some others of you like Ann-- here's something
>>> else that can blow your mind; how many of our members and fellow
>>> volunteers do you  think know how to dial  a telephone number -- or
>>> have ever seen or (handled) a telephone without push-buttons--or even
>>> ones with buttons, for that matter.

>>>   To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a
>>> list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
>>> subject line.

>> Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx