[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages was: RE: Re: Don't worry! and 2 questions

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 01:58:36 -0400

If I were a brand-new volunteer, I would find this whole discussion
thoroughly off-puting.  Not because anyone here is not trying to do their
best, but because there should be clear input from the BookShare staff in
the manual about what need and need not be done. By now, we should only need
to hear, "in the manual, page 30," or "in the manual, this section."
Just my $.02.

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>