[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:22:40 -0400

I don't put any notices like that in any books I scan. If they are in books
I validate, I leave them in, since I figure the submitter wanted them there,
but I do not believe they are necessary. If someone encounters a page with
nothing on it, I figure they will know it is blank, just as a sighted reader
does when reading a paper version of a book.

Evan