[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

I just put the page number that would be there. In the example you or someone
had earlier, I'd have had page break, blank line, 12, blank line, page break
and then blank line, 13 blank line, text

I used to write blank page, but then someone, I think Pratik, with his sense of
humor, pointed out that once I wrote blank page the page was no longer blank.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/