[bksvol-discuss] Bios of Bookshare Volunteers

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:01:51 -0700

Many people have commented how nice it has been to read bios that give a little
background about people we know from this list. Your bios are still very much
appreciated and can be sent directly to  me at scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, because we have asked for your feedback on the online manual this
week, I will hold off publishing new bios to the list until after the manual
review. This is to keep down volume of posts and to save us something as treats
after the work.

The manual is here:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Scanning+and+Proofreading+Manual

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department