[bksvol-discuss] Bill Weise.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:22:02 -0500

Hi all.

Would anyone happen to either have or be able to get access to a couple of books by Bill Weise? I'd look for them and scan them myself except I don't have access to a scanner. One is called 23 Minutes in Hell and the other is 90 Minutes in Heaven. My roommate's son brought 23 Minutes from Hell home and was reading a little of the introduction to us and now I really want to read these books! If someone could scan them I'd validate them and really appreciate it! I just thought I'd put the message out here and see what kind of response I get. 23 Minutes in Hell is about a Christian who actually spends 23 minutes in Hell and how God changes his life after his experience. If anyone can get these and scan them I'd be grateful. Thanks all.

MissWings