[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bilingual proofreaders?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:36:47 -0800

took two years in high school, also an understand it but either way, I'm going to have to hold on that request how soon are you doing these Spanish books, can you hold them for a while? I can't use my Braille display at this time, which I normally would so can you see if someone else can substitute for me until my Braille display is fixed?

"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days, only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better look out, because everyone will know!"--Rudy Cervantes, Friend/Trumpet Inspiration
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx