[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bilingual proofreaders?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:17:38 -0600

Thanks for the reply, Chela!

How good is your general Spanish?  Carrie asked if Doug or I could do Spanish
picture descriptions, but neither of us are that fluent, now.  I can read
fairly well, but writing and speaking are another matter.  Grin.

We will likely submit this one as is, but will hold off on others till we find
a fluent bilingual Spanish partner.

Valerie