[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bilingual proofreaders?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 07:59:21 -0600

My Spanish isn't that good anymore either. However, I'm wondering if the translation services, like google's, might be helpful. I haven't played around with them to really know.

Melissa

Valerie Maples wrote:
At some point I will be doing more bilingual or Spanish speaking children's
books.  Do we have any volunteers who can translate my picture descriptions
for those?  I am putting one up for Susan now that does not need it, but
some in Spanish only would really benefit from them and my Spanish is no
longer that good.  We have lots of ESL kids here, mostly Hispanic, and I
want to put up Spanish or bilingual books where possible.

Thanks!
Valerie