[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bibles. . .

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:07:55 -0500

By separate files, are we talking about having to download 66+27 (that's 93,
right?) files? I can't imagine doing that. What size file are we talking about
here?
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my Savior.
(Luke 1:46-47)