[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bibles. . .

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:44:03 -0800

Hi, Marissa. I don't think the Bible has to be divided into separate files
for chapters, but having them divided by books would be nice, maybe not all
as separate downloads, but as someone else suggested, maybe if they could
all be packed into one file, but once they were unpacked, each book of the
Bible would be in its own file. I'll probably end up using it either way,
though, so I think you all for it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.