[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bibles. . .

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:39:09 -0600

Hi Marissa,

    I think the suggestion was to divide the Bible into its individual
books, rather than chapters. (There are books in all--39 in the Old
Testament, and 27 in the New.) Someone had asked if the individual books of
the Bible could be in separate files, which would then be placed into one
zipped file. Otherwise, the file would be so long that no one could load it
onto a braille notetaker, and searching for specific verses in specific
books would be very difficult.

    I hope a way can be found to do this, because it will make locating
passages much easier for both braille and speech users.

Regards,
Paula