[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beware False Profits

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:51:24 -0800

Hi Cindy,

        Oh, man, you have a copy?  That would mean I don't have to buy one!
Could you please take a look at it.  Monica gave me permission to disregard
the hold.  I assume that applies across the board for volunteers, since the
hold was removed from what we see on the step 1 page. The book title just
couldn't be changed within the file without jumping through some hoops.
Would you please take a look at it, and see if you're willing to tackle it?
I do so want to read this one,   but it seemed a bit of a mess.  Not
horrible, just more than I wanted to deal with.  Yes, I'm admitting laziness
here.  Ducking my head in shame.

Mayrie