[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beverly Cleary books

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:55:04 -0600

Jake,

I know the book you are referring to.  It is possible, but I thought there
was one about Henry and Beezus.  If there’s not, that’s okay.  The first
book Henry Huggins I borrowed from my school library probably when I was in
second grade.  I had to have my mother read it to me.  It was the first of
these books I read.  I always wanted to read them myself, but you know about
the availability of Braille, especially children’s books.  Now I can read
them to my kids.  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne