[bksvol-discuss] Re: Betty White, Here we go again

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:00:25 -0400

Hi Misha, this is good.  I think we have the same edition.

The captions for what I have determined did indeed separate and I have marked them as captions as I found them.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>