[bksvol-discuss] Re: Betsy Byars' Books

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:19:05 -0400

Hi, Anastasia.

My rule is if my library has a copy (or I do), I can validate it.
I just now went online w/my library and they have 49 titles of
books written by Betsy Byars.  I believe and I would enjoy
helping you get this author's books on the site.

Thanks,
Marilyn

On May 12, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Anastasia Saridakis wrote:

Hello All,
A few years ago I was doing an internship at a school for the Blind and the teacher I was working with was reading his class books from a series called The Blossom Series. Since then I have scanned the whole series. However, the author is realy fantastic. Her name is Betsy Byars. She won the Caltecott Medal for one of her books which is on the site in Spanish and English. I made a list of her books that are not on the site yet. i plan to have all of them up by the end of the year. would anyone like to help get this author's books on the site? Thank you
Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.