[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bestsellers for 10/16/2009

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'll certainly get the Stephen King novel! (If Stephen King published a grocery
list, it would zip up the bestseller list, no doubt! :-)) I can't guarantee
it'll be in the collection within 24 hours though...

In other news, I'm going to be on vacation from October 31st to November 10th,
so I'm training the people at work to take over my two of my main
responsibilities - buying and processing the bestsellers and student requests.
I'm hoping I can whittle the approval and rejection queues down by the time I
leave.

Also, please check out the Master List when it's updated next week. The titles
(but not authors unfortunately) of 3150 publisher books were added recently.

Carrie