[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bestsellers for 10/16/2009

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:52:51 -0400

Carrie:
Do you plan on getting the new Stephen King book when it comes out in mid-November? No doubt it will be a best-seller but will you get it like you did the Lost Symbol?
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4516 (20091016) __________

http://www.eset.com