[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bestsellers for 10/16/2009

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:02:19 -0500

Hi Carrie.

Are there any plans to do the new Margaret Atwood book? I don't remember the
name, but, if there are no plans, then I'll look it up and put it on the wish
list.

Thanks.
Bob (who r-e-a-l-l-y wants this book!)

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy