[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best sellers that aren't making it into the collection

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:02:27 -0700

Hi,

Just for what it's worth, I was never under the impression that we shouldn't
scan bestsellers, or books that might become bestsellers.  Although most
bestsellers get submitted by Bookshare staff, I've seen bestsellers be
submitted by volunteers before Bookshare even ordered the books.

That's why I think our best option now is to wait and see what the Bookshare
policy will be.  Hopefully they can resolve many of these confusing issues
for us.