[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best scanno I've seen in a while!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:28:06 -0600

Good one! Thanks for the laugh!

Sue S.

From: Judy s.
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:32 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Best scanno I've seen in a while!

I'm proofreading a scan of a book that has quite a bit of history in it on
President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The raw scan has lots of scannos, which isn't
surprising as the original book hasn't aged well, it has lots of ink marks in
it from previous readers, and it's close to 60 years old.

I can't resist sharing the best scanno I've found in it so far: " the President
was by no means an airplane fart." LOL!  It's supposed to be "the President was
by no means an airplane fan."

I'm not going to be able to shake the mental image of that for the rest of the
day. grin.

--

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese