[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best cookbooks How many does Bookshare have

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:10:00 -0800

Hi, Kelly, there are a lot of cookbooks from Weight Watchers in the
Bookshare collection. You're interested in sustainable practices and
healthy eating. I'm interested in ethnic cuisines and to me, you aren't
going to get anybody to eat anything if the flavor and taste aren't
taken into account. I don't know if you've seen the cookbooks dealing
with eating raw foods or eating a vegan diet. These might interest you.
I think the more variety the better. I don't mind if there are books for
Weight Watchers, so long as there are other books dealing with all the
cuisines people have used. Have you ever wondered what food tasted like
during different historical periods? I have. Wouldn't it be grand if
Bookshare had every kind of cookbook you could think of for the variety
of food lovers and cooks? Regards, Kim Friedman.