[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best cookbooks How many does Bookshare have

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:59:06 -1000

Okay, here's the info about the King Arthur whole grain baking book:

King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious
Whole Grains (King Arthur Flour Cookbooks) [Hardcover]
King Arthur Flour (Author)
Hardcover: 544 pages
Publisher: Countryman Press (October 9, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0881507199
ISBN-13: 978-0881507195