[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best cookbooks How many does Bookshare have

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:42:03 -0800

Hi, Melissa, I followed the link in your message and got to the Cooking
Light web site. Those cookbooks sound intriguing but they're
interspersed with a lot of photos and stuff. I'd like to get the list so
I can salivate and imagine those recipes. Happy Thanksgiving. I still
have cookbooks I can send to any interested scanning person who loves
scanning cookbooks (good luck and better you than me). Regards, Kim
Friedman.