[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best Practices in Scanning or Proofing

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 21:22:47 -0700

Hi, I think if I were having problems with a file, I'd want the next person
who gets it to be on guard, as it were, about what weird, odd, frustrating
things that are there which caused the thing to be released in the first
place, a sort of thing where the wheel isn't being re-invented, or a
figurative head isn't being beaten against a stone wall. I wish that
comments thing was there so I could give the who, what, when, where, why,
and how come I'm sending the little darling (choose appropriate word) back
to Bookshare. Regards, Kim.