[bksvol-discuss] Bertrice Small books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Kai.

It's interesting. I looked in my online library
catalog. The book is described as her first
"contemporary erotic novel." What I find interesting
is that not many copies have been checked out, but a
lot of her historical romances have waiting lists
still, even the ones from the early '80's (I'm still
waiting for Unconquered from one library, though I did
get a copy from another; it's set,  in the early 19th
century, in the U.S., London, and Russia -- according
to the flap. I'm just about to begin it). I think
people read Small's books as much for the accurate
(I've checked) info on personalities and events of the
time as for the story and eroticism.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail