[bksvol-discuss] Bertrice Small books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:49:51 -0800 (PST)

Please, could one of you who enjoy scanning scan This
Heart of Mine, by Bertrice Small? I'm willing to
validate it no matter what shape it's in (though I
won't be able to get to it right away), unless someone
else wants to. There's no hurry. It's the fourth in
the Skye O'Malley saga. I'm validating Lost Love Found
now, which is the fifth in the saga. It's true that it
isn't necessary to read them in order, but I find I
prefer to. I've just finished reading Skye O'Malley,
and Shelley says that All the Sweet Tomorrows, which
is the second, should be in the collection. I assume
someone's validating it, so I'm going to get the book
and read it.A Love for All Time is the third and that
doesn't seem to be anywhere either.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com