[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bertrice Small books

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:57:09 -0500

I'm doing the Innocent and Unconquered right now. I'll probably not have
them up on the site until around Thanksgiving though because of schoolwork,
but fear not, they will be there. If you've already started the Kadin Cindy
I'll let you finished since I didn't get a chance to begin that one.
Allison