[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bertrice Small books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:53:05 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. I just finished it. I just went to check my
list of  British kings (I was trying to memorize them,
but I haven't), and yes,Harold Godwinson succeeded
Edward the Confessor in 1066 and was immediately
followed by (defeated) by Willian the  Conqueror.
reading Small's books helps me to remember what kings
ruled England (and Scotland) when.

Cindy

--- Gisela Vazquez <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250