[bksvol-discuss] Re: Benetech's Unresponsiveness?

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:24:00 -0500

Marissa,
Could you communicate back to us the results of the discussions of our
suggestions?  Then, we could see how they fit into the longterm plan.  You
could send a note to the list, or put it in the newsletter, whatever.
Something like:
We decided suggestion X was just impossible to implement.  Y is easy; we'll
start working on that next month.  Z is complicated; we hope to tackle it
starting next fall, and have it completed by the fall of 2006.

I know it's a pain, setting project end dates, but at least it gives people
some idea of when something might be completed.
And having some idea of how our suggestions fit into the scheme of things
would be much better than feeling like they have just fallen into a great void.
Thanks.
Tracy