[bksvol-discuss] Being-scanned list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:08:11 -0800 (PST)

A lot of books have been added to the being-scanned
list today and when I have gone through my mail I'll
post the list rather than wait until tonight (my
time), though if more are added I may send it again.

But I wanted to remind those of you who are doing
series to please let me know when the series is
complete, since the series are listed in a special
section, as I don't have the individual titles. smile

Cindy

--- Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This should be it for a while.
> I am scanning The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
> and Matthew will validate
> it.
> Thank you.
> Happy new year.