[bksvol-discuss] Re: Being scanned list

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Mike. The genre info you included doesn't *need* to be included for the
being-scanned list additions, though people might like to have it to know what
they can look forward to being able to read. This list is for people who are
thinking of scanning a book to check so they don't waste time scanning
something that is already being scanned

It *is* important for additions to the Wish List, however, so I know whether to
put the request in the fiction or nonfiction section and so fans of a
particular author or genre can search for a book they'd like to scan

Thnks, Mike
Cindy
   WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS
AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm