[bksvol-discuss] Being Scanned

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:46:42 -0400

Hi everybody.  I am scanning the following books

1 Now You See me
Tina Wainscott

Olivia was eight years old when she was trapped in the twisted fantasies of
a kidnapper. Escaping with her life, the trauma left her blind, and her
innocence shattered. But Olivia would escape with something else-a psychic
gift that has become her greatest weapon...

2 Crab Cake And Pepper
Frank Weaver, Jr.

On the first day of trout season, April 1951, Pepper Whalen and his  buddy
Thursy set out to catch an elusive, legendary rainbow trout.
Instead, the two young lads experience a lifetime of adventure by staying
one step ahead of two ex-cons after witnessing the attempted drowning of a
game warden.
Risking his own life to save the lads, a border collie named Crab Cake
heroically takes matters into his own paws.
Crab Cake & Pepper is a tale of establishing friendships, loyalty and a love
story about a boy and his dog.

Anyone wishing to validate can let me know on list or via e mail and I'll
note it when I submit the scan.

Both books are ones which others have sent me via snail mail for validating.
Both are very good ones.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey