[bksvol-discuss] Re: Becoming a Bookshare Volunteer - Introducing Some New Resources

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:23:06 -0700

:-D (grin) you go, girl!

On 7/20/11, Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Says the woman who is tackling the 495 page spy encyclopedia! Methinks you
> too modest.
>
> Scott
>
> On 7/20/11 2:17 PM, "Charisma" <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Scott wrote: "Creating a new volunteer training process involved a
>>series of test and refine cycles to match the materials to the
>>Bookshare mandate to **support volunteers who can tackle ever more
>>complex books. "** (my emphasis added)
>>
>>Whoof! Looks like I got in just under the wire! lol
>>
>>Charisma
>>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list
>>of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx