[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beatrice Small books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

Right, it is qa book by itself, and was her first. The
main character, however, is referred to in other books
in the Skye O'Mallery series.  What amazes me about
Small is how each main character in her books has a
unique personality. They only thing they have in
common with the other books' women is that they're all
strong women.

Cindy

-- Louise <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have The Kadin in paperback by her, not yet
> scanned.  If someone is
> interested in that book, I'll scan it in the near
> future.  I don't think
> it's part of any of her series, but don't know for
> sure,  I think Cindy said
> a while back that it was a book by itself.

Yahoo! Mail