[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beatrice Small books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

I'm perfectly happy to validate, even if it means
reading some of them again, but I thiink there are
some other fans, too.

I have the complete lisst at home but I won't be back
home until Monday night (I'm using my daughter's
computer now). I'm not reading A Moment in Time, which
takes place in in 1060-1061 in Wales, and I have
Unconquered from the library, which seems to take
placed around 1812 in England and Russia. I've been
unable to obtain Ardor. I can't remember what's in the
bookshare collection already, but Beloved was about
Zenobia, a queen who reallky exised. The historical
fact of her life are accurate.

Cindy

-- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi you all, does anyone have a good list of Beatrice
> Small books so I know
> which to get, smile.
>
> Will be going back to the library and am happy to
> scan, if someone is to
> validate.
>
> Goes for other authors.
>
> Let me know.

> juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
> Graduate Advisory Council
> www.guidedogs.com
>
> The vision must be followed by the venture. It is
> not enough to
>
>       -- Vance Havner

Yahoo! Mail