[bksvol-discuss] Beany Malone Series

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 05:39:27 -0400

Hi,

I understand from Jamie that several of you are working on the Beany Malone series. I have the complete series here except for the cookbook. The books are reprints from the 1990's and are new. I am now doing Beany and the Beckoning Road as Jamie could not get hold of it.

If any of you cannot get her assigned books or for some other reason cannot scan them, please let me know privately at ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will be glad to do it. However, if everything is taken care of that is fine. I just want to be sure the books are not needed before I give them away.

Thanks Much,

Ilene