[bksvol-discuss] Re: Be mindful

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:58:22 -0800 (PST)

I think if I scan something with a missing page, it's my job to get that
missing page. The scanning and validating process is kind of like the process
in a pharmacy. One person scans the book, sends it up to be checked. The person
checking can either say ok it's good or kick it back to the scanner. Just like
in a pharmacy, one person prepares the medicine, and sends it up to the
pharmacist to check. If it's correct, it goes out the door. If it isn't, it
gets kicked back to the tech to be done right.

  I am working on getting Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher back for the missing
two pages. I feel bad about missing them. The book wasn't on the shelf at the
library today though, so I just put a hold on it. It shows it is in the
library, just they don't know where right now. And since I just took it back
yesterday, I suspect it's on a shelving cart somewhere.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Father and Son by Larry Brown